Saturday 2 September 2023

*** Doodle, doodle ***

 Hello folks,

It's time for a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where we have the theme of  "Doodling"

 I began by doodling a "tree"but not so sure now..think it looks like a giant dandelion seed.  So much fun with this one,  I used some Lavinia's stamps to create a scene and then doodled the frame.  Tim Holtz Distressed Oxide inks used to create the background. The sentiment is made using an alphabet punch.


Dinner at our daughters tonight.  We will be sending our granddaughters off to Uni. and they will be missed so much.   So very proud of the beautiful, confident young women they have become. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Try it On Tuesday - Lets Go Outside

Thanks for visiting today.
Stop by the blog and see the amazing "doodling" done by the team.  You are sure to be impressed.
hugs,
Pat K xx 

6 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Pat, a magical scene and I love your whimsical doodled tree.
Of course you're proud of your lovely granddaughters- I hope they have a great time at Uni- such an exciting stage of their young lives.
xx

Sarah said...

Wow, that's a fantastic doodles tree Pat. A gorgeous scene xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love every element on this fun card, with so many lovely details, love your doodled frame too. Yes, of course you will miss your Granddaughters, but I hope they will enjoy their time in Uni.
Faith x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely magical card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday. Avril xx

Pia S said...

My first thought was, I don't think I've seen this tree stamp before. Then realizing it was your own work. I think it turned out looking great!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...


So gorgoeus Pat, such an amazing job on the doodling, that tree!! Such an artistic, beautiful creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo