Saturday 30 September 2023

*** Autumn ***

 Hello everyone,

Hope you have a fun weekend planned.
We are at our Daughters for a few days while the renovations move forward. 
No time to craft so I've worked a little ahead...a definite change for me.

Today starts a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where the theme is "Autumn"

I've coloured with copics a digital stamp from Marcella Hawley.

The sentiment is a stamp from LOTV...in their "Grunge" collection.

Green burlap from my stash  


I would like to enter the following challenges:

                                                       As You Like it Challenge - Yellow, rust and green are my favourite                                                                                                      fall colours because it is the time of the                                                                     year  for Sunflowers.


Thanks for visiting today.
Check by the blog and see the fabulous creations from my team mates. 
You are sure to be inspired to pull out your stamps and play along.
hugs,
Pat K x 


7 comments:

Sarah said...

That's gorgeous Pat and it's lovely to see you at AYLI too xx

Chris said...

Beautiful, the hessian background is perfect with your glorious sunflower.
xx

Pia S said...

Beautiful coloring and I do love how you added texture on your card as well.

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful! I love the sunflowers and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Chrissy said...

Beautiful sunflower and gorgeous card.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Autumn card hun, the texture, the beautiful sunflower, gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a beautiful girly card, I love your colouring of her and the gorgeous frame, a really lovely card Pat. I'm sorry, I'm short of time, being awol, so can't comment on all of your cards, but must mention them. A beautiful sunflower, love the hessian layer, then your little sunflower girl is gorgeous, love the paper border.
Faith x