Monday 14 August 2023

***Stamps ***

 Hello folks,

Hope your weekend was a fun one.  

We are making the most of these lovely summer days and getting in a little time away. 

Today starts a new challenge at

The Cutie Pie Challenge #185

where the theme is "Stamps and/or Stars"

I've chosen to use a fun stamp set that comes with a die to cut out the image. 
Coloured with Copics.  MFT dies used to create the snowy background.
A much needed start on my Christmas cards as well.


I will be entering the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you get a chance to play along with us this month.
hugs,
Pat K x

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card made me smile Pat, is he saying 'does my bum look big is this'? love the happy look on your snowman's face..

Anne

Chris said...

I love your jolly snowman Pat- fabulous colouring, love the bells on his coattails, a fabulous design and such fun.
xx

Pia S said...

How cute! And fun, I guess you could make that behind jiggle and wiggle if you wanted too, to make the bells ring. Any which way, the card is awesome:)

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Absolutely love this card Pat. x

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card Pat, great background and the image is so cute.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

Oh, how I love this cheeky chap!! Such a great card Pat. Hope you have a lovely time away xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! You did have me chuckling at this snowman, love your background and sentiment. A Super start to your Christmas cards Pat.
Faith x