Saturday 28 September 2013

Wedding card

Good day everyone,
I'm back in the land of the living...been a ruff week but I'm feeling so much better today....might even get some crafting done....after the housework that is.   I do hope you get to enjoy this lovely fall weekend.

For my card share today I thought I would show you the card I made for the wedding last weekend.
 I 'm thinking the SB Curved Borders Two dies are my new favourite.   
The theme of the wedding was purple.  
Sorry I didn't get a picture of the inside but the top layer is the one with the cutouts.



           Details:

Pearls are Recollections
Oval is SB Floral Ovals die
Center is JustRite Ever After, stamped with versamark, embossed with clear glitter and cut using JustRite Antique Labels One die.
Sentiment is also from the same set of stamps and dies.
Flowers from WOC
Silk ribbon from Stamp Simple Ribbon Store.


Entering the following challenges.
  1. Challenges & Sweets #17 - Romantic
  2. Crafts4Eternity #143 - Anything Goes
  3. Sister Act Challenge #26 - Anything Goes
  4. 4 Crafty Chicks - Bings ( Flowers, sentiment, bling)
  5. The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #30 - Die cuts
Thanks for stopping by.  I do appreciate you taking the time to visit.

hugs,
Pat K xx

23 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow Pat this is another beautiful card! I love these Spellbinders Curved Borders and they certainly look gorgeous on your card! Susan x

Sue said...

This is stunning Pat, the design looks wonderful and I love the colours.
Sorry to hear that you haven't been too good, I hope you continue to feel better.
hugs Sue xx

Donna Ellis said...

So pretty, Pat. I just love visiting your blog - always clean techniques and ideas to inspire me, and just make me sigh in happiness and peace. So lovely - especially that bow and floral arrangement make it extra gorgeous. The bride and groom will keep this forever. hugs, de

Pia S said...

This is truly beautiful, Pat! I love your combination of dies for making this romantic design, and it's so beautifully embellished with flowers and ribbon. Well done!

mixamatoasties said...

That's just beautiful Pat. Love it.

Susan x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Pat what a gorgeous card love your design and those spellbinders dies...stunning

Anne

Lorraine said...

Stunning! Love the dies and all those pretty pearls.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Sheryl said...

Pat this is stunning! hugs Sheryl xx

sue w. said...

Hi Pat, so glad to hear your much better hun.
This is simply gorgeous, so elegant and the dies all compliment each other. Fabulous bow too. It will have been the best card they received.
Hugs Sue W.

cass said...

Oh WOW! this is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe this week

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Pat, so elegant and beautifully finished.
Sorry to hear you have been poorly.
Pauline
x

Lisa Lynn said...

Wow Pat, you do such an excellent job with die cuts. You card is just so elegant and all the details are just beautiful. Don't strain yourself on the housework.

downrightcrafty said...

this is gorgeous Pat love all those wonderful pearls and the lush bow perfect embellies for my liking
hugs Kate xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Pat you know I absolutely love your cards, I keep saying stunning about them, I'll have to look up the thesaurus to get something better, 'cause this is stunning too.

Shazza said...

very beautiful x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Pat
Fabulous stunning card... I have those curved nesties they look gorgeous.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Unknown said...

Your card is stunning!!!! Such beautiful details!!! Thank you for entering your project at Sister Act this week!
Hugs-
Trisha-DT

Tamie said...

WOW FACTOR! Your creation has such elegance and the way you used the bling is simply stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our bingo challenge your creation is super inspiring :)

coops said...

oh wow so stunning pat.fabulous design and colours and i love all your pretty dies :D

xx coops xx

Craftdee said...

This is beautiful Pat. After seeing your Stamping Bella card I just had to get those curved border dies... now I'm like a kid at Christmas with my nose pressed to the window every time the postie comes :-) You've used them so cleverly again here, I love the envelope/box too - real touch of class. Hope you're feeling better now, we've had colds here too - I'd rather have it twice than hubby have it (NOT a good patient) but that's now the way it works, lol. Donna xx

Mau xx said...

oh Pat this is gorgeous! I must admit I love those Curved borders too and can't wait to buy some.
Love the layers and ribbon too.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Lorraine said...

Stunning, just stunning.