Wednesday 11 September 2013

DT Card for Creative Belli Challenge #178

Good day everyone, Hope you're having a good week so far and that the sun is shining for you. 

Today starts a new challenge at the Belli Challenge 
Darsie would like to see Orange/Yellow/Red on your creations this time.   
 I've use a very cute image from the fabulous Tiddly Inks for my card today.     I thought it would be a great Thank You card for a dog walker and I hope to enter into Tiddly Inks Challenge #117.





It's my first ever attempt at bright red hair.   Coloured with Copics R22, R24, R29, R59  Dress: Y04, Y06, Y08   Dog: C2, C1, C00
DP is BasicGrey June Bug paper pad
Flower uses scraps from BasicGrey Lime Rickey, and cut using MB Cherry Blossom die.  Tags are from LOTV...(luv'n  these).

I used  sketch #117 from  Deconstructed Sketch.

CMC Copic Challenge #17 has a Funky theme...when I think of orange and red...I think retro 70's ...and her hair is very funky. I would also like to enter into Make it Monday Challenge #157  which is always Anything Goes.  Basic Grey Challenge #102 has  an Anything Goes theme as well.   



Thanks so much for stopping by and thank you all for your good luck wishes.
 I do have the best followers......mmwah!
Pat K xx

27 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Pat, I love the cute image. Your colouring is amazing, I especially love her hair and the layout is fabulous too.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and layout.xxx

Carol Willis said...

GOrgeous Pat. Loving the red hair. Fabulous card.
Hugs
caz x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Pat. The image looks fab and your colouring is fantastic as always. Love her red hair.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Pat, fabulous bright colours and I just love her red hair - you are very brave!
Pauline
x

coops said...

oh wow so stunning pat.fabulous colouring and bold combo and i love the sweet image :D
good luck.

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Pat this is just stunning I love your papers and your colouring is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Pat and WOW that hair..your colouring is fabulous...

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOWeeeeeeeee Love Love this card, fabulous hair and colours.

Donna Ellis said...

Pat, this is sooo cute with the red them dominating the details like this and a splash of the golds. Your image is darling. the happy smile and bangs on the little girl remind me of your photo on your blog! Just so cute! Happiness is... puppies and little ones. hugs, de

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a super card and that hair is just awesome! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Unknown said...

This is just so stunning Pat, love the hair, I have probs using red copic markers but your image is perfect. Thanks for displaying this wonderful card and the marker codes you used.xxx

Peanut said...

Oh my! This is stunning, Pat. Love the vibrant colours. You done a great job with her hair. … and thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Sasha said...

Such a bright and beautiful feast for my eyes, on this dark, damp and dreary day here, Pat. Her hair is absolutely AMAZING! You did great for your first attempt at red hair. I think these colours look fabulous together, and such a great layout, too x

Lisa T said...

Oh how cute it this! Love her red hair. :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, your card is so adorable, you did a great job with red hair.

Tina Chianna said...

wow stunning colouring!! So happy that I saw your creation on MIM x

https://www.facebook.com/groups/149926178545903/ DT
mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk DT
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ DT

Pia S said...

This girl's got such fabulous red hair and I love the vibrant colors of this cute girly card!

Heather said...

Hi Pat - a stunning card, a lovely design and gorgeous colour/papers!!
Your image is adorable - brilliant colour and I love yourC AS style!!

Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Karen said...

WOW! Pretty card. I love how you colored her hair.
Thanks for joining us at CMC.

Karen

BrossArtAddiction said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! :)

Big Hugs
xx Tracey xx
~TIDT~

Katie said...

How cute is this?!? I LOVE that color combo and her hair turned out amazing :) Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Elizabeth Hart said...

So in love with this reddish hair - just fabulous and saw it MIM!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is fabulous Pat! I love her hair how wonderful! Susan x

CraftingMum said...

Hi Pat, wow what a lovely card, I love her hair I wish I could colour like that.
Saw this card on mim
Louise x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Pat, the image is so cute and the colours are gorgeous.

Pat xx

Craftdee said...

More gorgeousness! It's really way out, man, cool and groovy baby... yeah you get the drift, lol!! Donna xx