Saturday 2 March 2024

**** a little more green****

 Hello folks,

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Winter winds blowing off the lake make it feel even colder than it is today. On my morning walk I noticed the large willow tree in the bay was beginning to bloom.  Signs of Spring always make me smile.

Today at the 

Sweet Stampin Challenge 

we would like to see some GREEN

I've chosen to make an easel Birthday Card using a lot of what I think of as Spring Green.
The flower circle is made with an old stamp from my collection, coloured with Copics and Glossy Accents added to give some shine.  The sentiment is a B Line Designs stamped in SU Tranquil Tide


I do hope you can play along with us. Stop by the blog and you are sure to be inspired. As always the girls have outdone themselves.
hugs,
Pat K x

4 comments:

Chris said...

We have had so much rain here over the last couple of weeks but just now the sun is shining and the spring flowers are smiling in relief, it is a beautiful time of year.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the design with pretty stamped image framed with the lovely delicate die cuts, the shades of green are beautiful.
xx

Pia S said...

These shades of green are perfect for a spring feel and I love all the layers and details on this easel card design.

Pat said...

Gorgeous easel card Pat, love the green and white so calming and beautiful for Spring.

Pat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a very beautiful card Pat, love the green, and the dies enhancing the central flowers. A lovely easel card. x