Saturday 30 March 2024

*** Birthday Girl ***

 Hi folks,

Happy Easter Weekend for those of you who are celebrating. 

We had our holiday dinner on Good Friday to accomodate the granddaughters who are home for the weekend but returning to Uni on Sunday.   Sure was a treat to have them home for a few days. 

Time for a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

with a theme of "Birthday Girl"

I dug deep in my stamp drawer and found this sweet stamp from Little Darlings called "Groovin" that was a delight to colour.

I'm having fun using green these days.  Must be a sign of spring. 



I do hope you can play along with us for this challenge.  There are so many wonderful creations on the blog...stop by and you are sure to be inspired.

hugs,

Pat K x

1 comment:

Chris said...

Fabulous card and stamp Pat, beautiful colouring and colour choice, I especially love her funky hair! How lovely to spend some time with your granddaughters, looking forward to seeing all of mine on Monday.
xx