Saturday 3 February 2024

**** A little Valentine ****

 Hello folks,

It's been a very long time since I've been able to blog. So Sorry for the delay. Both Hubby and I have been ill and it's taken a long time to get back into the swing of things.  On top of that my pc was hacked again and I just got around to getting it cleaned and ready to go. I hope to visit you all soon.

It's time for a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin

where we would like to celebrate Valentines or Galentines

I've used a HettyClare image and Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment.



Thanks for visiting today.  
There is wonderful inspiration from my teammates on the blog.
I hope you get a chance to pull out those stamps and join us.
Hugs,
Pat K x


2 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you're feeling better Pat and up to crafting again.
This is a lovely Valentines card, the bear is adorable and perfectly coloured., love the clean design and red/white combo.
xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Pat, lovely cute image. So sorry that you asnd hubby have been ill and glad you are feeling much better. Also sorry to hear that your computer has been hacked hope its all sorted and secured now.

Pat xx