Wednesday 14 February 2024

***** Flowers *****

 Hi folks,

Hope all is well with you and yours.  
We've had a few sunny days here this week...feels wonderful after the gloomy January we experienced. 

Today starts a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge # 589

hosted by our lovely Pat who has chosen the theme of 

"Paper Piecing"

I've chosen to paper piece a die cut.  I first cut the Whimsy Stamps die using the dark green paper, then cut the watercolour design paper using the same die. Then I hand the flowers, finished the edges with MFT ink.  

The sentiment die is Poppy Stamps - Poe Script, Gems from my stash.


Hop on over to the blog and see the wonderful inspiration from the team,
and join us if you can.

hugs,

Pat K x

2 comments:

Pat said...

What a beautiful card Pat, I love those gorgeous paper pieced flowers.

Pat xx

Chris said...

This is beautiful Pat, love your paper-pieced cone flowers and the lovely soft colours, so pretty.
xx