Saturday 17 October 2020

*** Birthday ***

 Hello everyone,

I'm here today to tell you about the new

Sweet Stampin Challenge

that starts today with a theme of "Girly - No Pink"



I've coloured with Copics a stamp set from MFT called "Balloon Bundle"
then cut using the die from the set.
Paper is from an MFT Buffalo Brights 6x6 pad
Rickrack border, made from white scraps of paper is also an MFT die
 that was a gift with purchase awhile back.
Embossed background - Cuttlebug folder

Apologizes for not being around much lately...had a fall bug that got the best of me but thankfully it's getting behind me now so I should be back visiting you all soon. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge #51
Seize The Birthday Challenge #201 - Border

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you get a change to play along with us this week.
hugs,
Pat K xx




12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Ho Pat this is a stunning birthday card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, so bright and cheerful.
Sorry to hear that you have been poorly, I hope you are feeling much better now.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely bright birthday card Pat.....hope you feel better soon

Anne

Chris said...

Bright and cheerful, love the balloons and embossing.The rickrack border looks fabulous- so realistic.
Glad you're feeling better now :)
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card, love those ricrac dies and the embossing. I hope your 100% recovered soon, Pat. I know how you feel, we had a fluey thing a few weeks back.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Sarah said...

This is fabulous Pat, the shading on the balloons is brilliant xx

Cheryl said...

I'm happy to hear you are feeling better. Lovely card. Very girly even without pink. You colored the balloons wonderfully.


Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Lisa xx said...

Love the cheerful colours on this gorgeous card.....hope you're feeling better xx

ahlers5 said...

I absolutely love this card! I love the balloons and the rick rack border. Just perfect.

Glenda J said...

Your balloons are fantastic. Love the textures and patterns too. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a fab card hun, love the bright balloons, joyful and fun. Hugs, Wends xoxo