Wednesday 21 October 2020

**Another one for Christmas **


Hi folks,

Hope you are all well and staying safe.

Is it just me or has Blogger been playing up lately?

 Between that and Windows 10 constant updates it's been quite a challenge for me.

so for some fun I'm joining in with the Fab team today at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #499

Were our lovely Pat has chosen the theme

"Christmas"


I've used an MFT die to create the "Merry"....one of my FedEx arrivals.
The Santa and presents are coloured with Copics. Stamps and Dies MFT 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #81

52 Christmas Card Throwdown October - sweater background

Thanks for stopping by today.
hugs,
Pat K xx

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Pat and love the how you’ve done the ‘merry’...love the embossing folder one if my favourites

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Pat, a cute Santa and great background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Pat, love the embossed background, a warm and cosy feel and it sets off the cute Santa and die cut 'Merry' perfectly.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the embossed background Pat with the fabulous dies and your colouring.
Faith x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Pat, love that gorgeous embossed background and the lovely MERRY. Your not alone in thinking that blogger has been a pain recently and every time I switch the laptop on it seems to take ages updating Windows 10, esc#pecially annoying when you just want to do something quick!!!!! Have a good day.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

Dare I say it but actually Blogger has been very well behaved for me...as for Windows 10, not so much!! I love this card Pat, the embossed background is fantastic xx

ahlers5 said...

This is so cute! I love the sweater embossing. I saw that on one of your prior cards and ordered it right away! Of course, as with most of my purchases,I haven't used it yet.

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat that looks incredible. Just love the background.

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully!
Lovely Christmas project!
So pleased that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI

TracyB said...

What a great take on our theme challenge of sweaters over at Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week, hope you will join us again sometime.
Tracy DT

Buffy said...

Love your christmas card, so snuggly
Buf x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE that knit texture, so fun for Christmas makes. Super cute Christmas creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo