Saturday 25 January 2020

~~~ Sweet Stampin ...use those scraps ~~~

Hi folks,
Hope all is well.

Today starts a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where we have a great theme for you..."Use those Scraps"

I know I'm not alone in saying I have a few bags of scraps.
There is a lot of white so this is what I've used mostly on my card.
The polka dot paper was just the right size to put on the top.

The sentiment is a stamp from Simon Says Stamp
The star of the day is that little pre-coloured gnome available at Sublimation Designs
Thank you Diane for sharing this great site.


Thank  you so much for  stopping by today.
I hope you get a chance to stop by the blog and be inspired by my talented team mates.

hugs,
Pat K xx

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That gnome is just adorable. Just love the sentiment. Great way to use some scraps. Have a wonderful weekend.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Pat I adore what you did for this challenge! Your gnome is so fabulous and so is your colouring of him! I've seen the line drawing, so I know how incredible your colouring on that beard is! Brilliant!! LOVE the paper piecing and also LOVE your card design. Love, love, LOVE it hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chris said...

Love the gnome, great use of you scraps...gorgeous card Pat.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! my goodness Pat this is adorable, a Winter Gnome with lots of love, who could ask for more?
Faith x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Pat love your cute gnome and what a perfect sentiment

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a gorgeous card. That gnome is just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

What a cute gnome!! Love the sentiment on this fab design xx

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, a cute gnome and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

Great card, as always, Pat, love the gorgeous gnome and your great scraps.

Pat xx