Monday 13 January 2020

~~ Cute, Clean & Simple ~~~

Hi there, Happy Monday everyone.

We are off to a great start at

The Cutie Pie Challenge #143

where our theme is "Cute, Clean & Simple"

Our sponsor this week is

My card is very simple...an image from a LOTV  pad
cut using MB die and MFT stamp added
then mounted on navy paper.
I did enhance the image using Copics


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams  - January
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends C122 5th Anniversary Challenge

I do hope you get a chance to stop by the blog and see the wonderful
inspiration from my talented team mates.
hugs,
Pat K xx

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Pat I love the LOTV images and a perfect sentiment

Anne

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, a lovely clean design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

What a lovely CAS card Pat. I love that LOTV image xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. That image is just so cute. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Joy Wilson said...

I love this sleepy little guy! You made me smile! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I've always loved this restful image, the edge die and the dark blue is just perfect for him. Love it Pat.
Faith x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Sue Nicholson said...

Delightful card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

Pat said...

Great CAS card Pat, love the image.

Pat xx

Suze said...

Nice card. Thank you for joining in the 5th Anniversary Celebrations at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.