Wednesday 11 July 2018

~~~ Let's see some gingham ~~

Hi everyone,
We have a Just for Fun challenge starting today at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #402

That means we have no sponsor but we do have a top 3 for you.

I've coloured with copics another of my favourite images
from Mo's Digital Pencil. Mo was discontinuing quite a few images
recently so I picked up several for my collection.   I just love this little guy.



Details:
DP - G45
Sentiment: Spellbinder
Number: QuicKutz
Workshop Frame: Memory Box
Handy Man Tools:  Memory Box

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Always Fun Challenges #66  7.16
Crafty Cardmakers #215  7.16
Creates and Makes Challenge #22  7.30
Everybody Art Challenge #328 7.20
TTCRD July 10
Hope you get a chance to play along with us this week and show
us some of your gingham. 
hugs,

11 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card I just love that image and the papers are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Chris said...

Brilliant card Pat, love the image and the die cuts are perfect!
Chris
x

Pat said...

Great card with a super cute image Pat love the design.

Pat xx

Carol S. said...

He has lots of tools to play with. Love the bright colours and a great design Pat. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, this is adorable. Love the Mo image. Great masculine card.

J said...

What a great card - thank you for sharing it with us in my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just caught up with your beautiful work. Sorry to be have been awol.
I'm here today with both my hats on, as always your card is fabulous, love your colouring and the Super design. The image with those die cuts are perfect. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith TTCRD DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

So fun with the frame of tools, it works perfectly with this little guy. Sweet card.

Larelyn said...

I love gingham and what a great image! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.