Wednesday 25 July 2018

Another Christmas Card

Hi everyone,

I hope your week is going well.

As this is the last Wednesday of the month 
we have a Christmas theme starting today at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #404

where our lovely team mate Neva is hosting.

I've used yet another pre-coloured image for my card today.
What can I say! These are so handy when time is limited
and they make a lovely card I think. 
I print the images using Staples Photo Supreme Mat paper

This image is a freebie from Crafty Moments Blog called Kitten Kisses
I have a few kitty lovers on my Christmas list so this will be added to my stash.


Details:
Pre-Coloured image - Crafty Moments Blog
Pine spray - Marianne Dies
Frame: Memory Box
Embossed background: Cuttlebug
Sentiment: Tim Holtz chipboard

I would like to enter the following challenges:
hugs,


12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, love the design and fab image.xxx

Chris said...

Sweet image, lovely clean design, a perfect festive card for a cat-lover Pat!
Chris
x

Pat said...

Lovely card Pat, such a sweet image, your cat lover friends will love this image.

Pat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I agree about quickness, but this certainly doesn't look quick, it's GORGEOUS.
Faith
x

Pia S said...

I’m not always in mood for coloring, so I think I should expand my tiny collection of precolored digis. I think your card is really sweet.

Carol S. said...

Great design Pat, for this sweet image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so pretty and precious! Lovely Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas!! :)

Theresa (DCD DT)

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat that image is so adorable. I just used that same paper the other day, we must be thinking alike, hehe.

Gerda said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the adorable image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that's such a sweet image. Love the CAS design too. Gorgeous Pat. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Helen said...

So cute, Pat - love your card layout.

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x

ike said...

A super cute card. I agree that sometimes a pre-coloured image is a life saver :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog