Friday 24 July 2015

Things with Wings at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

Hi everyone,

This week has just flown by and oops!! I just realized I forgot to schedule my post for today
so sorry ... better late than never I guess.

Challenge #144 starts today at
and our host is the lovely and super talented Sharon.

We have two wonderful sponsors
 and 

My card today uses a cute image from the Fundraiser for Debbie Area of Fresh Brewed Designs
 called  Sunny Days with Friends available here


Details:
Coloured with Copics
Shape - Go Kreate XXL Square Frame Frilly #2
Butterflies - MB Leavenworth Butterfly Trio
Bumble bee - Quikutz
Vintage bird cage - Poppystamps Dies
 Joy Crafts#6003/1002

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Creative Moments Challenge #73 - Bingo (lace, image, sentiment)
Mod Squad Challenge ~Wings the Thing

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you get a chance we'd love it if you could
join us this fortnight and don't forget to stop by the blog
 and see the wonderful inspiration from my team mates.   
 Have a great weekend.
hugs,

 

17 comments:

Pamellia said...

GORGEOUS!!! Wow Pat, this is just incredible!! So many wonderful accent pieces, butterflies and flowers and foliage! I am drooling!! Love the image, such a sweet focal point and the yellow has completely brightened up my day! Truly stunning Pat! hugs :)

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Pat, such a cute image and great yellow and grey combination - fabulous details and great shape.
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

So gorgeous Pat, I love all the little detail, you do this so well on all your cards, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Doreen said...

Love the image,this is gorgeous.xxx

Laine said...

Such a cutie Pat with stunning design and detail.
Laine
xx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, pretty details and adorable image x

Pia S said...

This is a design I really admire. Have looked at it for several minutes to take in all the details and to try and learn how to add lots of stuff without having a messy result. It's beautiful!!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pat, love the image and all the pretty details
Lorraine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pat. I love the image, wonderful colours and such beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my goodness, I love all your beautiful die cuts! Such a pretty, collage-y feel. And your sweet little bird just makes me smile! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

OttawaMom said...

Oh my, that image is just adorable and beautifully coloured! Love all those wonderful embellishments too. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Seize the Birthday!

Judy V said...

Oh what a sweet creation! Love the cute image and all the pretty elements added! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

coops said...

aw so gorgeous pat.totally adorable image and i love your lemon and white colours and pretty layers ;D

xx coops xx

Michelle said...

Aawww - who couldn't love this little chick - he's adorable. The whole card is so stunning. Gorgeous details Pat - Michelle x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Such an adorable and sweet card! I love the way you put all those diecuts into your card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

Anni said...

The duck is so cute and your coloring is fabulous!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday!
Anni

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO much detail to take in, I love everything about it. The grey and yellow is one of my favourite colour combos.