Tuesday 21 July 2015

..and no colouring!

Hi everyone,
I hope this finds you well and enjoying the day.
We were on vacation last week so I've been a very quiet blogger
 but I'm back now and hope to visit you all soon.

My card today uses no coloured images....a change for me but I quite like how this turned out.  
 I had my lovely, crafty granddaughters over for a visit 
and they were thrilled to make a shaker card with me.  
Here is how mine turned out.


I used the lovely Massa Leaf Die from PoppyStamps and added tiny flowers using Martha Stewart smallest hydrangea punch.   Viva Pearl Pen used for the centers. 
 Thank you cut using silver paper - MB die.
I punched stars out of heavy silver cardstock to add inside the box.
I save some of  the clear containers that my SB dies come in and cut them for the window.
Machine stitching around the edge and there you have it.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
In the Pink Challenge #73 - Pink & Floral

Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments are always appreciated.
hugs,

16 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Pat. You certainly don't need an image when you have the beautiful frame. Love the leaves and the thank you die is gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Jacee said...

So gorgeous Pat, really love this design, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

Gosh, this is so very pretty Pat..beautifully done.

luv CHRISSYxx

Debs said...

So beautiful Pat - love the cascading leaves and pretty little flowers.
Debs xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,so pretty.xxx

Vannessa said...

Very pretty card - love the touches of silver with the pink and white. Thanks for joining in the In The Pink Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
In The Pink DT

Sue said...

This is stunning Pat. I love the elegant shaker design and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Pat, love the pretty design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Chris said...

It's beautiful Pat. Stunning arrangement of die cuts!
Chris
x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Pat, such a wonderful design and pretty pastel pinks.
Pauline
x

Pia S said...

I'm not always in mood for coloring and love my dies, so I think these no image cards are quite fun to make. Yours turned out really beautiful. An all occasion type of design, it's all up to your choice of sentiment.

Laine said...

Such a beautiful creation Pat.
Laine
xx

Carla's Cards said...

Sweet card! Thank you for sharing at Artistic Inspirations.

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

Susan Renshaw said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FAB EWE LUS, love it