Thursday 8 January 2015

A selection of my Favourites from 2014

Hi everyone,  Happy New Year to you all.  I hope your holidays were special in every way.
Unfortunately Hubby and I were host to a nasty virus during this the busiest time. 
...we are slowly getting back to normal. 
 Thank goodness for my DT commitments or I still might be neglecting my blog. 
I hope to catch up with you all soon.

One of my lovely followers and DT buddy Wends has posted a Challenge with a wonderful prize to the winner. 
Wends would like to see your Top 12 creations for 2014.   You can find the challenge here.

It was a difficult decision as I had so many favourites this year but this will give you a little glimpse of my eclectic style:

January
February

March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

Thanks for stopping by today.
I'll be back tomorrow with my post for Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge.
hugs,
Pat K xx

7 comments:

Jacee said...

Fabulous selection of cards Pat, gorgeoous!

Sorry to hear you have been poorly, hope you'll soon be back to full health

Hugs Jacee

Simply Paper Card Design

Wendy said...

Stunning selection Pat, all so gorgeous.
Sorry to hear you and hubby have been poorly, do hope you are both lots better soon.
take care.
hugs
Wendy xx

Judith said...

I so enjoyed my walk through your lovely crafting year Pat just gorgeous - can't wait for 2015. Sorry to hear you and hubby also had the dreaded bug - we had it too and I was about to say you could have come to us for Christmas - shame to spoil two houses - then in my head I got a picture of the oldies in the bed in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory lololo!! - my hubby wants to know why I'm laughing and typing at the same time!! - I think I've just lost the plot - but I know you're totally on my wave length hugs Judith xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, had a giggle at Judith's comment above. Too funny. LOVE your 'year in review' Pat. Every one a stunner! There are a few of my fav's missing from that line up too, so it must have been a tough decision to arrive at the 12. Thanks for joining in with my 'Top 12 of 2014', I loved having a look through your gorgeous creations. I hope you and hubby are over the lurgy now and can enjoy the post Christmas calm. Big hugs, Wends x

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection of cards Pat, such a wonderful variety of designs.
I'm sorry to hear that you and hubby have been poorly, I hope you are both feeling better.
Pauline
x

Pia S said...

Wow! It must have been hard to cut down to 12, with all the fabulous cards I saw over here last year...

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely seeing them all again and great choices too.

Hope you are both back to normal now.