Saturday 24 January 2015

1st Christmas Card for 2015

Hi everyone,
I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend.   
I thought it was time I shared a Christmas card I made for this years stash 
as it's never too early to start on that list.

I used a very sweet little elf from Aurora Wings called Little Santa that is available here.
Recently a card of mine made the top 3 at Aurora Wings Challenge 
and I got to choose a couple of stamps....so exciting.
 I hope to get some time this week to colour up at least one of them but in the meantime
here is Little Santa.

Coloured with Copics
Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Red: R59, R46, R35
Trim: C3, C1, C00
Black - C9, C7, C4, 100

DP - from my stash
Red burlap - stash
Wooden tag and sentiment are new (after Xmas sale at Michaels)

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year Round - January Challenge
Jingle Belles Rock Challenge - Bring in the New

Thanks for stopping by today,
hugs,
Pat K xxx



20 comments:

Sharon said...

He is so sweet Pat and beautifully coloured. The papers are gorgeous and I love the layering and the fabulous Seasons greeting.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Pat lovely image beautifully coloured

Anne

Sandy said...

One of my favourite images. A fabulous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Completely Christmas Challenges this week and hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Sandy

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Congratulations on your win Pat! Wonderful card love the image and your fabulous colouring! Susan x

Laine said...

Such a cutie Pate and stunning detail.
Laine
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! Pat this is so perfect, I love everything about it. Lucky find with the sentiment and tag too. As for your win, well of course you did.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Beautiful colouring and fab image x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pat. Love the image and pretty design.
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW stunning card Pat, the image and design are outstanding.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Pat, such a beautifully coloured image and lovely red and black colour combination.
Pauline
x

SmilynStef said...

What a sweet little elf ... love the wood accents too ... so very glad you brought in the new with us at jingle belles.

ahlers5 said...

This is so precious and the coloring is amazing!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Pat, already?!! LOL. I'm still finishing mine from 2014!! Hehe. LOVE your gorgeous card. Fab layout and love the stitching. Stunning colouring as always. Also really love the woodchip sentiment. Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends x

Eva Gro said...

OMG what a cute card! Love your coloring!
Hugs Eva

Michelle said...

This is beautiful Pat - the reds and layout are stunning! Michelle x

Cindy Groh said...

This is an awesome card. I love the way you colored her in and thank you for putting the colors you used. I pinned this card to my Copic board for future reference. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Cards all Year Round.

Jacee said...

Such a lovely design, great colour combo and I love your layout
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pia S said...

What a cute image! And I love that DP with knitted print. The woodmen embellies look great on this card. Nice job! And I agree, it's never too early together started on Christmas cards, I've already made 4 so far this year...

lauren bergold said...

what a beautiful holiday card, so much gorgeous texture and interest here! thanks for rockin' the new goodies with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥