Today's post is for Challenge #13 at
and the theme is "Let's get Sporty".
I've used a rubber stamp from LOTV called Playing Golf and it can be found here.
Our fabulous sponsor this week is "That Craft Place".
For my card, I coloured the image with Copics. DP is from my stash, sorry I don't know from what 6x6 paper pad :( I used Spellbinders Circle die to cut the golf ball and embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder. The sentiment is also a LOTV stamp. The black jute is Tim Holtz.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
- LOTV's Ideas to Inspire Challenge - Sentiment
- Brown Sugar Challenge - Summer
- Crafty Catz Challenge #188 - Anything Goes - Embossing
- Creative Corner Challenge - Summertime
- Fairy Tale Challenge - Birthday
- A Gem of A Challenge - Male Birthday with Sentiment
- Crafting Musketeers Challenge #2 - Use a Stamped Image
- Ladybug Crafts June Challenge - For the Men in your Life
- The Crafting Cafe - Here come the boys
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week...we'd love to see you.
Pat K x