We've a new challenge starting today at the Belli Challenge and the theme is "Father's Day".
I've used another of my favourite Delicious Doodles images called "Working the Land" and it can be found here. I printed the image on Bazzill walnut cream cs and then cut it out using Spellbinders Label One die. Next I distressed very lightly inside the frame using Tim Holtz pumice stone distressed ink, then mounted it on Spellbinders Scalloped Labels One in brown.
The design paper is a sheet from Graphic 45 - A Proper Gentleman collection and I've been hoarding it for some time. It is a 12x12 so I still have some left:) My old items are the felt ribbon which was a SU clearance item, the burgundy corrugated paper from the Dollar Store, and the metal button. I've added a Tim Holtz buckle (lovin these) and the chipboard buttons are from Graphic 45. I used my K&Company Label Maker to create the words.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
- ABC Challenges - Masculine
- Created with Love Challenge - Anything Goes
- Digi Darla Challenge #65 - Masculine
- Love to Create Challenge #68- Father's Day
- Melonheadz Friends - Father's Day
- My Craft Spot Challenge #100 - Dad
- Creative Craft Challenges2 - For the Fellas
- Anything Goes Challenge #94 - Father's Day
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have time to visit the challenge and play along.
Pat K x