Monday 20 August 2012

Molly with Balloons - Fashionista Challenge

Good day all,

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and that you had a chance to do something special. 

Well it's Monday and time for a New Challenge at
Fashionista
The Theme for Challenge #5 is a
Card for A Child 
Our sponsor this time is the fabulous Stamp Fairy who have generously offered a $10. prize to our winner.

* One Lucky Winner Will Also Win a Prize from A PASSION FOR STAMPS *


My card features the cute digi called "Molly Balloons" that was so kindly supplied by Stamp Fairy.




Details:
6x6 card
Coloured with Copics
Cheery Lynn Dies...French Flair Doily Stacker
Number is Quickutz - Diesel Classic
Rose Ribbon - WOC

Entering the following challenges:
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes for Kids
Inspire me Fridays #72 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad #184 -  To Die 4
The Poodles Parlour - Lets See Those Die Cuts


Thanks you so much for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to pop over and see what my fab team mates have come up with to inspire you.  We'd love to have you play along with us this time at Fashionista. 
Hugs, Pat K.

20 comments:

Rina said...

SUPER cute Pat!!! Love the color choices and those die cuts, OMG!!!!!

Rina

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Pat, I love the cute image and you have coloured her so beautifully. The doily die cuts looks so pretty.
Hugs Sue

Vicky said...

So pretty Pat, I just love those die cuts, another addition to the wish list!! Great colouring her skirt really flows

hugs Vicky xxx

Flowergirl said...

This is beautiful, love those dies and your pretty rose ribbon x
Wendy x

Craftdee said...

Wowsers! Love that Doily die! Very nice card all round, TFS, Donna

Pia S said...

Isn't this sweet and girlie! The ribbon roses with twine bow is such a nice, decorative element. I also like that you've added a number - I think this is a detail that makes a card more personel somehow. I've had a look at your other work as well, and liked what I saw, so I've become your most recent follower!

Judith said...

Gorgeous card Pat - love the doily dies (might have to go shopping!!) and those pretty pink flowers hugs judith x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Pat,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Eileen said...

Gorgeous Pat. Beautifully coloured image and aww I really must get those stackers. Love everything about it
Eileen x

Pat said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Pat, love the stacker doilies and the image is so cute and beautifully coloured.

Pat xx

nnalorac said...

Just so pretty Pat, love the dies, gorgeous colours and cute image. Carolxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour, good luck cheers Sue N x

Suzie's Card Den said...

What a beautiful card, I love those doilies, great image and colouring too.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Pat this is stunning! Absolutely love those die cuts and such a lovely design :)

Inky Angel said...

Pat,
Gorgeous design and beautifully colored. Clean and simple, perfectly balanced those intricate diecuts.
Hugs,
Katie

Desire Fourie said...

Pat I just love this. The colours and layout are just perfect. Hope you are having a fab Tuesday. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Pat, love the image and you've used my favourite colour combo. Gorgeous.
Hugs
Caz x

Karen Hasheck said...

What a sweet card - love the image and the colors you have chosen! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Hope to see you back again soon!

Shelby said...

Oh girl I love those dies I've used! Thanks for tempting me as I've been eyeing them at my LSS for ages. Gorgeous card and fantastic coloring

Shelby

Karen said...

Okay my husband is so rolling his eyes at you right now - here is another die that I just have to have!! Hehehehehe...

Absolutely adore this card - love the way you've offset the beautiful white doily effect with the pink behind.
Lovely colouring of the image - a really special card that my own little girl would truly love.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us at SAS4Kids this fortnight.
Hugs,
Karen - DT.xx