Saturday 18 August 2012

Cupcake anyone?

Good day everyone,

Yeah...the weekend is here!     The C.N.E. opened yesterday in Toronto.  This landmark event usually signals the end of summer is near and the kids will be back to school soon. 

   I was excited to see there was a DT call at Delicious Doodles so I thought I would make this card to enter.    I love Teri's designs and have used the freebie they've so generously supplied.  I attempted a sepia look and kept my embellies to a minimum.   Guess I must be thinking of fall with my colour choice or maybe it's because of all the halloween goodies out in the stores now.

 
I created the sentiment in word and put dimentional tape on the coloured image to make it pop up and stand out which fit into Sassy Studio Designs Current Challenge, Pop it Up.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Pat K.x

18 comments:

Rina said...

LOL Pat... seems cupcakes are the order of business this week! Super cute idea!!!

Rina

Vicky said...

Yummy!! A super card and a lovely idea

hugs Vicky xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Pat...lovely image and papers.Good luck with the DT call.xxx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Pat, love the image.
Hugs
caz x

Sharon said...

I love this image Pat. They look so edible!!!
Love Sharon. x

Sue said...

WOW! this is fabulous Pat. I really love the design and the colours are wonderful. Such a great sentiment too.
Good luck with the DT call.
Hugs Sue

Kim Kelley said...

What a sweet card! Good luck with the DT call! Thank you for joining us at DTBST this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Love the sentiment with the use of this great digi. Lovely card Pat. Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles' DT call and good luck

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a cute design Pat! Love how you coloured this..great idea :)

Samantha said...

Gorgeous Pat. Love the LO and colours you used and the sentiment really fits with the image.
Gr. Samantha

Eileen said...

These really do look good enough to eat Pat. Love the colours you have used and good luck with the DT
Eileen x

Suzie's Card Den said...

mmmm.. yum yum, I am hungry, great card Pat.
Hugs
Suzie xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card & love those yummy cupcakes...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

ike said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles DT call.

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Pat! Extremely elegant and I love the sepia look! Hugs Delphine xx

cotnob said...

Wow, you have been so busy since my last visit, I really must pop in more often! You have been making some stunning cards, this one is my favourite, so different from the usual cupcake card. Good luck with the DT call.
Pauline
x

Jovan said...

Super cute...thanks for joining SSD!

Shelby said...

Scrumptious looking card! Love how you've given the one a pop of color...looks fantastic

Shelby