Saturday 17 August 2024

**** Christmas Baking****

Hi Folks,

Summer is in full swing here with sunny, hot, and humid days. 
Time to enjoy ice cream and icy cold beverages.

For the new challenge at 

Sweet Stampin 

we have a theme of "Cakes or Baking"

 In an attempt to keep cool I chose to make at Christmas card
 using these cute stamps from Lawn Fawn.  Coloured with Copics 

Sentiments are also stamps from Lawn Fawn


I would like to enter the following: 

Thank you so much for visiting today,
I do hope you can join us and if you need inspiration there are so many wonderful creations
created by my team mates on the blog. 
hugs,
Pat K xx

3 comments:

Pat said...

Great Christmas card Pat, I love all those sweet mice doing the baking.

Pat xx

Cards By MI said...

Cute card with a lovely Lawn Fawn stamp set. It is super cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM.
Love n hugs
Marie

SarahR said...

Hi Pat, just popping by with my Passion for Markers DT hat on, to say thanks for joining in with us this week with your fabulous card! Sarah