Monday 10 June 2024

**** Dads and/or Lads ****

 Hello folks,

Hope you had a good weekend. 
 It started off a little wet and windy here 
but finished off warm and sunny.  I'll take that

Today starts a new challenge at

The Cutie Pie Challenge #195

where we would like to see "Dad's and/or Lads" on your creations.

I've coloured with Copics and Polychromo Pencils a digital image from Mariola Budek Art.
Frames are Memory Box and the wood sentiment was given to me by a friend.


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Hope you get to play along with us
hugs,
Pat K x

7 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card with a beautiful image Pat, great colouring, as always.

Pat xx

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Pat, your lovely clean design frames the sweet image perfectly- fabulous colouring as always.
xx

Paula said...

Your coloring skills are out of this world!

Brenda said...

My goodness, this is such a gorgeous card. Your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Sarah said...

That is the most adorable image Pat. Such a lovely card xx

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing at I spy with my little eye!

Helen said...

So cute and beautifully coloured.

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

Helen x
DT