Saturday 21 October 2023

**** Fall ****

 Hello folks,

  Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

I  loved this digital image from Julia Spiri and decided to colour her with copics and polychromo pencils.  I'm so happy with the outcome.  It took me several days....colouring when I could squeeze in a little time.  I stressed over the colour of her sweater so checked a colour wheel and decided on mauve.


Entering the following challenges:

Aloha Friday Challenge #3

CRAFT Challenge #695

Crafty Catz Challenge #655

Ellibelle's Corner - I Spy with my little eye - Shades of Autumn #8

Moving Along With The Times #159

My Time to Craft Challenge #519

The Paper Funday Challenge #58

Thanks for visiting,

hugs

Pat K x

13 comments:

Chris said...

Absolutely stunning Pat, such a beautiful image and perfectly coloured.
xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pat, love the image so beautifully coloured x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

An awesome card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

Ellibelle said...

A wonderful Thanksgiving card, Pat!
Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at I spy with my little eye!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Donna Walls said...

She's gorgeous and your beautiful coloring brings her to life. Thanks for supporting The Paper Funday Challenges. We hope you'll share your creativity with us again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenges

Sarah said...

She is an absolute beauty Pat, a gorgeous card xx

Rachel said...

Wow. The coloring on this is fantastic!!!! What a sweet image too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday!

Pat said...

Absolutely stunning card Pat, the image is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully.

Pat xx

Card Creator said...

Stunning! That mauve works perfectly with this. She is adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at My Time To Craft. I cannot wait to see more of your beautiful work
~Tamara (DT)

Wendy L said...

She is so sweet, lovely card, thank you for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You've made her come alive Pat, she is gorgeous, your colouring amazing. I would happily frame her.
Faith x

Brenda said...

Wow! What an amazing colorist you are, this is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Pauline C said...

Stunning colouring on this image Pat, it is really amazing. Thanks so much for playing along with my theme of "Shades of Autumn" at Ellibelle's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge this month.
Pauline xx