Saturday 24 September 2022

**** Xmas in September ****

 Hello folks,

Hope your weekend is going well and that the sun is shining for you.

A little cooler here which I am happy for.  I went to the farmers market yesterday and bought way too much produce which means I will be busy cooking and baking. Hopefully I will get back into craft mode soon.  

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where our theme is "Christmas in September"

I was so happy with this theme as I desperately need to get my Xmas card stash started.
I've used stamps from MFT "Jingle All The Way" stamp set and dies on my slimline card today.
Whimsy Stamps dies used for the border.  Coloured with Copics


Entering the following:

Thanks for visiting today. 
Check out the fabulous creations by the team..they are worth the visit
and please come play along with us. 
hugs,
Pat K xx

10 comments:

Pat said...

A reaslly beautiful card Pat, love the little scene you have created. Enjoy your baking.

Pat xx

Chris said...

This is a lovely slimline card Pat, I love the stamp set you've used, i have it too and it's one of my favourites- that Santa always makes me smile. I love the sentiment die cut too.
Enjoy your baking!
xx

ahlers5 said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I love the images and sentiment. I'm a little overboard on my cards this year. They have been building up. I am now only ten short for the next two years worth of cards. There are still four I need to make for Splitcoast's Christmas Card Challenge. Those are going to be quite difficult for me. Two are very die cut laden and two are watercolor. Since I don't know how to watercolor it should be interesting!

Elaine Stark said...

Love the slim line card and the cute characters. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Sarah said...

Nothing like a bit of autumn baking Pat!! Love this slimline card and the cute Father Christmas and friends xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beyond adorable Pat! LOVE your colouring on this and that cute stamp set. Also, fab ho ho ho die too! Really lovely slimline design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful card i love the little scene you have created.
thanks for joining us at the holly and the ivy
hugs Ellen DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Happy, Happy, Happy card Pat, fabulous colouring images and dies. Love it.
Faith x

Brenda said...

I love this MFT Santa and you have used him to create an amazing scene. Thanks so much for joining us atCRAFT Challenge!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Wow sweet card. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>