Saturday 21 May 2022

*** Fairytales ****

Good morning all,

Happy Victoria Day long weekend for those of you who are celebrating.
Great spring weather here...sunshine with the occasional shower to keep everything green.
Busy weekend planned setting up the patio and it just might be warm enough to do some planting.

It's time for Wendy's team to show you some inspiration on the new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

with a theme of  Inspired by a Fairytale

I've created my card with a Cinderella theme using an old but much loved image by Sassy Cheryl.  This is the pre-coloured version that I have touched up with a little polychromos.   The stamp is from the "Balloon Bundle" at MFT Stamps. Striped paper is also from MFT.   


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today. I do hope you can stop by the blog and see the amazing inspiration from my team mates.  You are sure to be impressed as they are all so very talented.

hugs,
Pat K xx

8 comments:

SarahR said...

Hiya Pat, still love this card! The image is fab and love the clean and simple style!
Sarah

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I had to have a close up Pat, and your colouring is just amazing, LOVE her cheeks and the shading on the brush, everything in fact. A Super design. A fabulous card.
Faith x

Chris said...

I love the cute image you've used Pat- a lovely take on the Cinderella theme! Beautiful clean design too. So pleased you chose to join in at Crafty Calendar this month, aways great to see you here.
xx

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, a great image and fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Ginny said...

Oh I LOVE this image. Fab card, of course. :)

On a side note, my youngest would love if we celebrated Victoria Day (and yes, her name is Victoria lol)

Pat said...

Great card Pat the image is super cute and the card design is crisp and clean.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

What a fabulous image Pat, I had forgotten how lovely the Sassy cheryl images are!! A great Cinderella card xx

Liz said...

Great card, I love the image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx