Wednesday 2 March 2022

*** Birdie***

Hello everyone,

Today starts a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #546

where I am the host for the next 2 weeks.

I have chosen the theme of

"Die Cuts and/or Stencils"

I found this Tim Holtz stamp after doing a small clean up of my craft room and decided to show him some love. Coloured with Copics and then die cut.  Dot stencil used for the background and grass stencil for the base.  




Thanks for visiting today.  I do hope you can join us..you have two weeks
to play along so come on by. We'd love to see you.

hugs, Pat K xx

11 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, a great design - I love your Tim Holtz Bird.
It's good to be back after spending the last month sorting out my craft room.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your quirky bird card Pat…Loire your colourful dotty background

Anne

Chris said...

It's beautiful Pat! You've reminded me I have these Crazy bird stamps, haven't used them for a while but now I need too. Love your stencilled background and the colours too.
Thanks for picking such a great theme- I really enjoyed it.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

Great card Pat, love that birdie, super colours and stencilling.

Pat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I LOVE this bird in the colours you've chosen Pat, he is marvellous, I also love your background. A fabulous card.
Faith x
PS. Thanks for the St David's Day greeting. I can't believe I forgot! SO much going on atm, I had to go into town and when I saw a little 2 year old in her Welsh Costume I realised. She looked absolutely wonderful and cute. Wish I had had time to take a piccie of her. Thanks again.

Megan J said...

Hi Pat, a beautiful card with a super cute bird, reminds me of my little budgie. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Buffy said...

Great fun card Pat
Hugs Buf xx

Sue said...

A fabulous card Pat! I keep forgetting I have these stamps and dies LOL hugs Sue x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

These birdies make me smile! Brilliant card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

ahlers5 said...

I just love the bird on this card...such beautiful colors.