Saturday 1 January 2022

**** Anything New ****


Happy New Year !!
Wishing you all a very Happy, Healthy New Year

Today starts a new challenge at 

Sweet Stampin Challenge

 where the theme is "new". So show us anything new, new stash, new baby, new year etc.
 
I've coloured with Copics the new to me poppy acrylic stamp by MFT, cut out using the MFT die
The background is a Spellbinder die, StampinUp embossing folder used for the textured background.
Sentiment is an MFT stamp

Entering the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you get a chance to join us and visit the blog to see the fabulous inspiration from the team.
hugs,
Pat K xx
 

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Happy New Year to you Pat let’s hope it’s better than 2021….. what a beautiful card, you’ve coloured your poppies beautifully they really ‘pop’ out against the gorgeous background..

Anne

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Pat, such a pretty stamp.
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Happy New Year Pat- a perfect way to start with this stunning card, lovely design and such a beautifully coloured stamp.
xx

Sarah said...

What a stunning card Pat, absolutely stunning!! Wishing you and yours a Happy and Healthy 2022 xx

ahlers5 said...

This card is just gorgeous! I love the coloring on the flowers. I have been staying away from my Copics. Copics and I have not been hitting it off lately. Between eye problems and arthritis I just don't seem to be able to control my markers very well. Pencils have been working out much better for me. At least then I can erase my mistakes. Happy New Year!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! This is stunning Pat, a gorgeous die, stamp, coloring and card.
Faith x

SarahR said...

Hi Pat, apologies for taking so long to pop over - I'm soooo behind on all things blogland! Your card is fabulous - I love your image and your colouring is perfect! Sarah

Shauna said...

Wow... what a fabulous card! The flowers are so pretty and your ornate frame added so much texture and depth. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Nancy said...

You colours are perfect!Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!