Wednesday 4 August 2021

***By the Sea***

 Hello everyone,

It's time for a new challenge at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #535

where we have a theme of

"I Can See the Sea"

This is will be the last challenge before our summer break.

For my entry I've used some much loved design papers from Graphic 45 called
"By the Sea"   As with all G45 papers there are so many gorgeous patterns and I love
how they all coordinate so beautifully. I added some sea shells from my stash then tied rope to 
create a knot.  I finished off the edges of the die cuts by adding coordinating ink to cover the white.


Entering the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge #107  8.9

Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge - August

Dragonfly Dreams - August

The Paper Players Challenge #552   8.8

Thanks for visiting today. 
Come play along with us in this the last challenge until September.
hugs,
Pat K xx

9 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, fabulous Graphic 45 papers and great design, I love the rope and shells.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Pat, those papers are fantastic.
xx

Nancy said...

I too love Grphic 45 paper. I think it's because the colors are so deep with great patterens. This card is just fabulous for our Seaside theme this week at The Paper Players. I love the addition of the knot and shells. Wonderful card, Pat.

Pia S said...

This card caught my attention straight away. I love DPs, this paper pad will go on my wishlist, and the rope detail is just brilliant. The shells are beautiful too.

Carol S. said...

A fabulous card Pat. The papers are amazing and the design is stunning. The rope and shells fit in perfectly. Hugs and stay safe, Carol S.xxxx

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Pat your vintage-inspired seaside-themed card is wonderful with so many fabulous design details. The shells and rope adds great extra textural detail too. Thanks for playing along with our seaside themed challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

ahlers5 said...

These papers are so stunning. I had a few packs from them, but not this one. Love this card.

Catie Cuddles said...

What a brilliant card. So much to enjoy. A real treasure!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog. 😀
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT