Wednesday 9 June 2021

*** For the Boys at Fab'n'Funky ***

 

Hi folks,

Thunderstorms as I schedule this post.  No complaints though because we really need the rain.

It's time for a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #527

where the theme is "For the Boys"

For my card I've gone back to a much loved style that is not very trendy but still one I like.
and I know you are probably thinking I've lost the plot putting a ribbon on a masculine card.  
Well.. it is supposed to represent a bowtie as this card is going to a very dapper fellow.

 

The papers are from an old collection, number buttons are Tim Holtz. Sentiment die is a Sue Wilson.

I would like to enter the folllowing challenges:

Thanks for visiting today.
I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week.
hugs,
Pat K xx


13 comments:

Chris said...

It's a super masculine card Pat- I love the design, so much to look at, fabulous texture and the bow tie looks wonderful!
xx

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, I love this style - trendy isn't always best.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great masculine card Pat..love the colours and design... your 'bowtie' is brilliant...

Anne

ahlers5 said...

Such a great card, Pat. All the papers and embellishments are perfect together.

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous masculine card Pat, I love the ribbon, even that is masculine, every detail is just perfect.
Faith x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Pat: I love the rustic country vibe to your card. It's awesome. It caught my eye over at Dare2BArtzy and I had to come by for a closer look. I'd sure LOVE to have you play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have FUN challenges (always Anything Goes/Family Friendly) and we are also blessed with AWESOME sponsors/prizes. I sure hope you will stop by to check it out and come play along with us. Your wonderful art would be a welcome addition, and I'd enjoy having you join the fun. Hope to see you soon.
Happy crafting,
Karen L.
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Carol S. said...

Pat this card is stunning. Great detail and a real man's card. Hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Francesca said...

Great masculine card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

Pat said...

Love your card Pat, I think it’s a great design with a fabulous bow tie.

Pat xx

Tammy L said...

wonderful card with some really amazing layers and textures! Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon!
Tammy DT

Helen said...

Love this, Pat - great combination of elements and textures.

Thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.

Helen x

Pia S said...

I love what you’ve done here. Papers and textures in a fabulous mix, love the bow tie detail too!