Wednesday 26 May 2021

***Christmas ***

 Good morning all,

I hope you have a fabulous day.  

It's time for ....

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #525


As it is the last Wednesday of the month, the theme is
 Christmas
Hosted by our lovely, super talented team mate Chris

I've coloured some sweet penguins from MFT Stamps, die cut them 
and made a slimline card using Whimsy dies.
They do look like they are having a jolly time in the snow under some grey skies.
Sorry the pic is so dark...cloudy days here too lately, but warm so no complaints. 


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting today. Hope you find some time to play along with us this week.
hugs,
Pat K xx


11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your sweet penguin card Pat...your scallop border die frames them beautifully

Anne

Chris said...

Aww, so cute Pat- love your slimline design the stamps are adorable and those dies are gorgeous!
xx

cotnob said...

A cute card Pat, fun penguins and great slimline design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

I love this card Pat, super cute penguins obviously enjoying themselves, great little scene.

Pat xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat your card is so cute. I love it take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Precious card Pat, wonderful colouring and design, love the die too. Cloudy here too, but on the chilly side. Hope all OK with you.
Faith x

Diane said...

So cute lovely framing, stitching and adorable penguins.

Hugs diane

Sarah said...

That's so cute Pat, love the penguin with the antlers!! xx

Carol S. said...

Love the adorable Penguins and a sweet card Pat. They are certainly happy together. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

ahlers5 said...

I just love the penguins, especially the one wearing antlers. Adorable card! I am supposed to be making cards for a Christmas card challenge at Splitcoast, but I already have more than I need for this year. I'm sure I will get the bug to make some come the end of the year.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Seriously SO cute Pat! LOVE the base die you chose, it's fab! One I don't have!! LOL. Gorgeous and those penguins are super duper cute! Hugs, Wends xoxo