Saturday 19 December 2020

~~ Sweet Stampin ~~

Hello folks,

Today I have a card for the new challenge at

Sweet Stampin

where we have the theme of "Last Minute Christmas"

Now this was a test for me...yes I am always last minute but instead of taking hours to create, this gem was made in less than 15 minutes!  It took longer for me to decide what I was going to do.  I've cut the tree using a very old Spellbinder die that might just be given a little more love.

SU sentiment stamped with versamark then embossed with gold embossing powder.
Cut out using the coordinating die.  Background embossed with SU softly falling folder
The photo doesn't do justice.. the gold is very shiny which looks great against the black.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thank for visiting today.
Hope you can play along with us.
hugs,
Pat K xx



 

14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Pat, such an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alex said...

Beautiful christmas tree. Love your card!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this card, its so elegant. Thank You for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Sending Seasons Greetings, Stay Safe, Hazel x

JD/ Jill said...

This is a wonderful Christmas card design! Very nicely done!

Pat said...

Absolutely gorgeous elegant Christmas card Pat, I love the tree stamp and your beautiful sentiment.

Pat xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your beautiful Christmas tree card Pat

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Pat what a very sophisticated card, I love the black and gold and the classic banner and scalloped edge. Just fabulous.
Faith x

Mandy said...

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Nataliascraft said...

Wonderful Christmas card x

Sheryl said...

Wow Pat this absoloutely stunning. I love the simple elegance.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

ahlers5 said...

I love this Pat, so beautiful!

Sarah said...

This is fabulous Pat and I can't believe it was a quick make!! xx

Tone K. said...

So cool and great card! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)