Saturday 14 November 2020

*** Favourite Stamp at Sweet Stampin***

 Hello folks,

Hope all is well.

Today starts a new challenge at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

where we would like you to show us your Favourite Stamp

I have coloured with copics a very old  favourite Magnolia stamp.
I purchased this stamp in 2010 and made a Christmas card for my twin sister
as I thought it looked like these two were twins.  
It was great to pull it out of its hiding place and give it some life on this new card. 


Memory Box die used for the snow and trees. Sentiment is an MFT stamp
silver snowflake dp - Crafters Companion  Glittering Snowflakes Collection

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you get a change to play along with us.
hugs,
Pat K xx

14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a gorgeous card. Those girls are beautiful and so wonderfully coloured. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ahlers5 said...

What a great card. It's fun to pull out the old stuff and re-use it. Beautiful card.

Pat said...

Such a delightful card Pat, love your image with your beautiful colours, nice to see a Magnolia stamp I have loads but never seem to use them these day.

Pat xx

Chris said...

Beautiful colouring, colours and layout, the stamps are adorable- it's always good to re- use an old favourite, wish I did it more often, I have so many lovely stamps stashed away and sadly neglected.
xx

Lori Turner said...

Oh my...this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really beautiful card Pat, I love the snowflakes the images and your always fab colouring, with wonderful dies to finish it all off. Twins ay? My Dad was an identical twin and his brother had identical twin daughters. I hope she's as accomplished as you?
Faith x

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Pat, a beautiful stamp and super colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Tracey T said...

I love the older Magnolia stamps and much prefer them to the newer style of drawing. These 2 are lovely and perfect for a Christmas card x

Zw@@n said...

oh my, your card is magnificent! I love your colouring, it´s fabulous and the scene is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

Lynda said...

Such a lovely card Pat - great colouring - loving the whole scene. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

Pia S said...

What got me into cardmaking was the inspiration of a Magnolia magazine. Little did I know about how much joy would be the result of that magazine purchase. For this reason Magnolioa stamps have a special meaning for me, and I do love the cuties you've used here. Such a beautiful design.

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Craft Rocket Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Ellen said...

Lovely card! This 'old'Magnolia is still great to use. Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen