Wednesday 23 September 2020

*** Christmas at Fab'n'Funky"

Hello friends,

I couldn't resist joining the Fab team at Fab'n'Funky today because they have

a Christmas theme hosted by our lovely Buffy.  

I really need to start ramping up my stash of xmas cards.

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #495


I've used a MB Country Church frame to make this card.

Lots of shiny silver card used which made it very difficult to photograph 

but hopefully you can see a little of how this looks irl.  

Sentiment is a stamp from MFT

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #79

Make My Monday Challenge #131

Thanks for visiting today. Hope you get a chance to play along with us.

hugs,  Pat K xx


8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Christmas card Pat and I love the dies and your design

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Pat, such beautiful die cuts, love the blue/silver/ white combo.
xx

ahlers5 said...

This is beautiful, Pat. The diecut is gorgeous and I love all the silver.

Pat said...

Fabulous card Pat that die is beautiful.

Pat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card Pat, love the dies and the mirror card, a beautiful sky also.
Faith x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card Pat. Love the colours and design. Hugs, Carol S,xxx

Just Peachy Stamping said...

I've always loved navy, white, and silver. This Christmas card is stunning! Thanks for joining us at MMM!