Monday 13 April 2020

~~~ Challenge #146 The Cutie Pie Challenge


Hi everyone,
I hope this finds you safe and well.
What a strange Easter it was.... we sure missed having the family together.

....now I'm here to tell you about the new challenge starting today at

The Cutie Pie Challenge #146

Our sponsor this month is the fabulous

Crafty Ribbons 

Theme:  "Bunnys, Bears and Other B's"

I've used a Pre-Coloured digital image by Bo Bunny on my card.
I fell in love with these cuties several years ago
 and found this one while cleaning out my digital image folder.  


Die cuts and sentiment - MFT
Daisy ribbon from my stash
Sentiment stamped in Olive and heat embossed

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge 
Creative Fingers Challenge #183
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #74

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you get a chance to play along with us.
hugs,
Pat K xx

10 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, love the characters, keep safe an well cheers Sue N x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Pat, a great image - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pia S said...

I remember these images, but it’s been awhile since I saw them around in blogland. It’s cute and the frame you made is perfect with the shape of the image. Sweet spring design.

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

That's adorable Pat., love how you've coloured her- she looks bathed in sunshine!
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful and beautiful card Pat. I Love the image and the design of your card. As for sorting my digis, I looked today and saw files from 2000, don't think I'll sort yet! LOL.
Keep well and safe
Faith x

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card Pat, lovely design xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat this is adorable. Just love all those bright yellow flowers to go with the cute image. Great frame.

Lisa xx said...

Such a sweet card Pat, I love the bright, cheerful yellows

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, I just love this pretty card! Love the papers and your sweet image is beautifully colored. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.