Saturday 8 February 2020

~~All you Need is Love at Sweet Stampin ~~~

Hi folks,
I'm back again this week with my card for
I stamped and coloured with Copics these cute images and sentiment from
My Favorite Stamps set Wonderful Woodland Friends

I placed this white card on black cardstock to get a better picture.


Grass cut using MFT dies and then embossed
Frames both made using MFT dies

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Hope you get a chance to stop by the blog and see the fabulous
inspiration from my talented team mates.
hugs.
Pat K xx

11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

You created a sweet little scene with your cute stamps Pat and I love the sentiment..

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is such a cute card. It is gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Such a sweet card today Pat, lovely little scene and beautiful sentiment.
Have a good weekend
xx

Pia S said...

Such cute images, to my taste. I like how you embossed the grass and the background you picked to use for this scene. Sweet!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is such a cutie Pat, beautiful little scene filled with love. Love the texture too.
Faith x

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a charming and sweet scene on this cute card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Carol S. said...

A super cute card Pat and love the scene you have created. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat this is adorable. Love your scene. The sentiment is wonderful.

Rosie said...

A lovely card

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Joan said...

Sweet card with those cute critters !

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

Joan

Sarah said...

Awww I love this, so cute...even the tree!! xx