Saturday 21 September 2019

~~~Peace~~~ at Sweet Stampin

Hi everyone,
Oops....So sorry!.I'm late with today's post.  
I really am kicking myself as I've had this card made for awhile,
 but life just gets away from you sometimes.

So without further adieu, I would like to tell you about a new challenge that started today at

Sweet Stampin Challenge

with a fun theme for you.
It's all about Peace, Love & Hippie Days.  

I've coloured a digital stamp by Paper Shelter
called "Charmingly Hippie Girl" available here in the shop.



Another CAS design ...these are really growing on me!
Coloured with Copics - I use T2, T1 and T0 for the shading.
Sorry I did not keep track of the other colours.
Sentiment:  SU Stamp
Border - MFT

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps & More  #359


Thanks for stopping by.
  Hope you get a chance to hop on over to the blog
and see the wonderful inspiration by my talented team mates,
and play along with us this week. We'd love to see you there.

hugs,
Pat K xx



  

8 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely image, fantastic colouring and beautiful clean design- a gorgeous card Pat.
xx

Priya said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge.
Priyadarshini
https://simpleartcraft-tips.blogspot.com/

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Pat, a super image and great colouring - a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marjeta said...

WOW! Super Cas version. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a wonderful CAS card and perfect for sending healing thoughts.

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and Colouring thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy this time

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love, love, LOVE this gorgeous card Pat! Your colouring on this cute hippie is utterly fab and I just love the white on white design. She really pops against that clean crisp finish. Gorgeous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo