Thursday 6 June 2019

~~Imagine That...

Hi everyone,
I'm excited today to tell you I have the honor of Guest Designing at

Imagine That Digi Creative Playground  

The theme for this challenge is "Anything Goes.
Thank you so much Kris for inviting me.

My youngest granddaughter is graduating Grade 8 at the end of June
so I thought I would create a card for the occasion.  Well I created 2 actually
....you will see the next one in a few weeks. 
Today I've used Graduation Giraffe available here in the shop.


I've used my new favourite colour tranquil tide by Stampin Up. 
Image coloured with Copics. Frame die - MFT

I would like to enter the following challenges:

I do hope you get a chance to stop by the blog and join us please.
hugs,
Pat K xx

12 comments:

Pat said...

Such a lovely image Pat he is so cute, coloured beautifully and on a great background design. I am sure your granddaughter will Lovett.

Pat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! my goodness, this is so adorable, and fabulous, love the giraffe and your card, your Granddaughter can only be thrilled with the card. Congratulations to her too.
Faith x

ahlers5 said...

Pat, this is a wonderful graduation card! She will always cherish it.

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning graduation card. I love that giraffe. Your granddaughter is going to adore it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

The Giraffe is adorable and beautifully coloured. Great card and perfect for your Granddaughter. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

That is such a gorgeous color and congrats to your granddaughter. I'm sure that she will love the keepsake card from you.

Pia S said...

Sweet image and gorgeous colors. I love how you arranged the ribbon.

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, a great image and sentiment - lovely rich colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the cute giraffe and great sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft
Carol DT x

Kristine said...

Excellent in every way! You've really got this card-making skill down pat (LOL, pun intended!) Love your coloring, your shading, choice of papers, love it all!! THANK YOU for being our Guest at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP this month!!

Rae Ann said...

Love all of the green tones and the velvet ribbon is so awesome.

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Such a beautiful card! I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring! Thanks for sharing your card at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT