Wednesday 15 May 2019

~~ Wedding ~~

Hi everyone,
Hope all is well.
It's still raining but on the bright side 
I had great weekend being celebrated by my lovely children.
They are my sunshine.

Time for a new challenge at
where our lovely host Neva has chosen the theme "weddings"

I made a card using Spellbinder die cuts.The flower is a Memory Box
Die and the sentiment is freebie available at Netty's Cards.


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Pastel Colours

Thanks for stopping by today,
hugs,
Pat K xx

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning wedding card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Beautiful! fabulous die cuts, the pearl background looks amazing and that is a stunning bow!
xx

Sarah said...

This is beautiful Pat. I really should make better use of my mountain of dies. You have reminded me how fabulous they look xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! this is such a beautiful card, the die looks like lace, with the pearls it could be a Victorian piece. LOVE it.
Faith x

ahlers5 said...

This is a gorgeous wedding card. I especially love the bow with the embellishment on it.

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat that is stunning. You have such wonderful die cuts and make wonderful bows. A couple will just have a treasured keepsake. Have a great weekend.

Pat said...

Fabulous card Pat, love all your beautiful die-cuts and the gorgeous bow.

Pat xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Pat your wedding card is stunning and just love the dies you've used

Anne

Annette said...

Fab card, and a lovely use of my sentiment! I'm so pleased to see it on your card. xx