Saturday 20 April 2019

```~~~ Easter ~~~```

Hello everyone
,
Rainy Easter weekend for us, a bit milder out though making the lawns green up.
I walked along the lake shore this week and noticed the boats are
starting to come ...a sure sign of Spring.
I also noticed the pair of Red Neck Grebe are back.
 Everyone is anxious for them to have babies ~ the past two years the water
has been too high and their nest has been submerged...sigh!

..on to my post.  I've an Easter card for you today that I made several weeks ago.
It features an image and sentiment from Mo's Digital Pencil.


Coloured with Copics
Die cuts are Memory Box
Ribbon from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Sparkle paper - the $ Store

I've another picture for you..this features the single Mute Swan that resides
at the marina...(there are others but this guy is alone)   
Not sure what happened to it's mate but it makes me sad to think of it.
The rest of the flock always swim in a group.  So elegant to watch them diving and skimming along.
There were cygnets for us to watch last summer. Swans are wonderful parents.


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today,
hugs,
Pat K xx 

12 comments:

Carol S. said...

A beautiful cute card and love the image Pat. We have been very lucky and had two very warm sunny days. Tomorrow is going to be even warmer. We could do with some rain and had to hose the plants yesterday. Very odd weather! Have a lovely Easter holiday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

ahlers5 said...

I love this, Pat. The image is so adorable and I love your coloring of it. Ove the ribbon going around the edge of the card, too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An Adorable image, beautifully shown off, a fabulous card Pat.
We are having mid 70's very unusual for so early, but it's glorious. I'm sure your swan will find a mate soon, he's a handsome swan.
Faith x

cotnob said...

A super Easter card Pat, such a fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute adorable image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Craftdee said...

Beautiful card... I love the image, beautifully coloured as always :-) Pretty colour palette and I like the "wonky" stitching too.
My hubby and I went for a walk down by river yesterday evening... we were watching the swans too... the black swan is our State emblem and they are quite plentiful all along the river... I'll have to add a pic to my blog, just for you :-) Donna xx

Julie said...

Just lovely Pat - fab colours and beautiful shading of this happy bunny! Thanks for joining in with our returning challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil this month, good luck! Juliex

Loopylou. said...

cute cute cauuuute!!! I love this image so much!! thank you for playing along over on Mo's digital pencil challenge blog, hugs Lou x

ClaireB said...

Really fun image with great colouring too, love the really delicate colours you've used, all create a really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at the fairy and unicorn challenge this month, and good luck with your entry Claire DT member

Corry Dank said...

i love this hoppy bunny
great job

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat that card is adorable. Always love a Mo Manning image. Swans mate for life...so he/she will be alone forever if mate is no longer with us. Just wish humans had some of that instead of all the "drama". lol

Pat said...

Absolutely precious, Pat!! I love this little Mo Manning bunny!! And the pic of the swan is amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing it...and for joining us for our April Challenge at Mo's! Hugs, Pat Frank