Wednesday 20 February 2019

~~ Christmas at Fab'n'Funky #428 ~~~

Hi everyone,

A beautiful day today as I schedule this post.   Ground is snow covered but the sun is shining brightly so no complaints from me.  Lunch out with the girls tomorrow if weather remains calm.  We've rescheduled twice already because of old man winter...hope the storms hold off for another day as I miss meeting with this bunch of friends.

Today starts a new challenge at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #428 

and the theme is "Christmas"

I've coloured with copics a very favourite image.  
I just love the cute penguins that Chrissy creates.




Details:
Coloured with Copics
Border machine stitched
Paper pieced hat and scarf
DP - StampinUp
Tag: LOTV
Seam binding from my stash


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Stop by the blog and see the wonderful inspiration from 
the talented DT.  
Hugs,
Pat K xx


13 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Pat, such a fun image, I love his paper pieced hat and scarf.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Love this Pat! The adorable penguin looks so cosy in his fabulous paper pieced hat and scarf, great layout and beautiful papers.
Hope the weather is kind and you get to meet your friends!
x

Craftdee said...

I can see why you love these images.... CA-UTE!! Brilliant colouring as always and I LOVE your paper choice (lovin' that hat, lol) BTW, thanks for your encouraging comments on my blog re my impending surgery; as we say in Australia "I'm packing it"... and we don't mean weaponry, lol, but I'm sure I'll survive :-) Donna xx

Sarah said...

I love those penguins too and this one, in particular, has a very stylish hat!! What a great card xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning Christmas card. I love that cute penguin. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy said...

So gorgeous and super cute!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Judith said...

Aw cute penguin Pat -I love Crissys penguins too - its ages since i coloured one up. Hope you got your lunch date with your girlfriends! - its not too cold here but bloomin' miserable, roll on spring hugs judith x

Carol S. said...

The penguin is adorable and your colouring is fab too Pat. A gorgeous card. Hope you managed to have a day out with your friends. Hugs, Carol S.xx

ahlers5 said...

What a cutie! I love the paper piecing!

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat that penguin is just too cute. Love your velvet ribbon. It looks so fun. Have a wonderful week and stay warm.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Pat...What a cute image...love how you paper pieced and coloured him...Joolsx

sue w. said...

Hi Pat, how cute is this image. Love the stitched edge and layout.
Hugs Sue W.

Pat said...

Lovely card Pat with an oh so sweet image, great backing papers too. Hope you managed to meet up with your friends despite the snow.

Pat xx