Friday 14 December 2018

Fussy and Fancy Friday Final Post

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all well.

Today is, I'm sad to say,  the last post for
After many wonderful years it has been decided that
 this wonderful challenge will not continue in the New Year.  
I've so enjoyed my time with this
lovely, talented group of crafters.  Thank you Nikki and Beth for all the work you have
done for us and I wish everyone all the best going forward.

Our theme is "Christmas / New Year"
This is one of my favourite cards this year.
I love the navy and silver combo and my new Stampin Up
embossing folder....looks just like a knit sweater.
Mirror card is always so difficult to photograph so I apologize for
the poor quality.


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #86
Crimbo Crackers #173
Cute Card Thursday #560
MAWTT #86

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Pat K xx

12 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

So very beautiful and elegant Pat...the blues and silver are so stunning!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend Pat!
Take care,
Beth

Deb said...

Stunning card, so elegant!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Wendy L said...

Very beautifully done, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Darlene said...

WOW ... love the color combo ... striking & gorgeous! It's been wonderful designing with you on this team! All the best to you in the future! Happy Holidays!

Pat said...

Beautiful elegant Christmas card Pat, love the blue and silver. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Pat, such an elegant design - I love the rich blue and silver together.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card it is elegantly beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat this is so elegant in the silver and navy. Have a wonderful weekend.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Pat! Exquisite and Beautiful! Loving the bejeweled splendor you are so carefully created! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope to see more of your inspiring creations in the future. Please check back to see if you were one of the Top Picks. Leaving you with wishes for a wonderful day.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Sarah said...

What a special card Pat...gorgeous colours. So sad to hear another challenge blog is no more xx

Tammy said...

What a stunning card Pat! I love the navy and silver colors and what a beautiful embossing folder! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz for Galz.
Tammy x

Wendy said...

Stunning card Pat, love the navy & silver...

Thank you so much for my Christmas card, it’s absolutely gorgeous, love it! Hope you received my card
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs
Wendy xx