Friday 21 September 2018

White on White @ Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #221

Hi everyone,

Today starts a new challenge at

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #221

where our lovely host Judy has chosen the theme
"White on White (with a splash of colour)"

Here is my card.


Another view

Dies are Spellbinder
Button pearls are Wild Orchid Crafts
Tag - Spellbinder
StampinUp embossing folder
I like to use 110 lb. Cardstock for my die cuts

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you can stop by the blog
and see the wonderful inspiration from my very talented team mates.
hugs,
Pat K xx

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pat this is a stunning card it is gorgeous. I always struggle with white on white cards. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Pat, such a fabulous design - lovely die cut details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card Pat and love the soft colours. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat that is so stunning and elegant. You always put your cards together so well.

Doreen said...

Such a beautiful card,love the design.xxx

Pat said...

Fabulous card Pat, love the design and all your beautiful embellishments.

Pat xx