Wednesday 20 June 2018

~~ Fab'n'Funky, Monochrome

Good day everyone,

Life is busier than ever lately making me a very bad blogger..
 So sorry I've not visited you all. I will be house bound for a few days soon
and hope to get around to seeing your lovely creations.

Today starts a new challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #399

where I am hosting.  I've chosen the theme "Monochrome"

Our wonderful sponsor this week is


I've used a precoloured image for my card today.
This is called Grey Pony and can be found here in the shop. 


Details:
DP - Color Vibe
Stitched Circle - MB
Number - QuicKutz
Tag - recycled from a recent clothing purchase

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you soon.
hugs,

8 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

So beautiful. My childhood friend would love this!!! Thank you for entering in Cute N' Crafty Challenge Blog
CuteNCrafty Mommy

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Pat, such a fabulous image and great monochromatic design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

Carol S. said...

I just love your card Pat and it takes me back to my childhood. I was always drawing and horses were my favourite to draw. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Desire Fourie said...

Pat this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of FOR THE MEN in our life challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: Great design with this Digistamps4Joy image.

Pat said...

Lovely card for the chazllenge Pat, such a beautiful image.

Pat xx

Angie said...

Nice card love the horse image! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges! Angie-Owner/DT

http://angiescreationsblog.blogspot.com/
https://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/
https://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
https://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card -love the beautiful image ----Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
Carol DT x