Wednesday 21 February 2018

Christmas at Fab'n'Funky

Hello everyone,
It's the last Wednesday of the month and that means we are doing Christmas creations at

Fab'n'Funky Challenge

I chose to colour and paper piece a delightful image from Mo's Digital Pencil
 called Carrying the Wood.   A simple design and one of my favourites.
 Bonus being it's not too bulky to mail.  Design paper is Graphic 45 that I've been
hoarding for a few years. Framed in black..again a favourite.


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today and play along with us if you get the chance.
hugs,


11 comments:

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Pat, such a sweet image and great paper piecing - lovely non traditional Christmas colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

What a wonderful card Pat xx

Chris said...

Love this Pat! It's absolutely gorgeous!
xx

Pat said...

Fabulous paper piecing Pat, lovely image and I love the blue papers with the black.

Pat xx

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card and the image is so sweet. I love to use blue on Christmas. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Pat, What a joy to be visiting your blog again! I am sorry I had to take a forced break but of course hubby comes first.
I loved your creations before and you certainly have not lost your touch!
I love this Christmas card and even more so as I love Mo's images! it was a special time being on her design team. I love the way you use Black on your cards, it really does make them Pop!
I have been right back looking at all your creations and there are so many extra special ones. hugs Mau xx

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, this is so beautiful. Love the paper piecing, and the blue color. Mo has the most wonderful images.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Pat, this is beyond adorable hun. I LOVE how you've coloured that fab Mo Manning image and then the paper piecing, it's just perfect!! Love, love, LOVE this hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE all the elements you chose to show off this wonderful image. a Fabulous card Pat.
Faith
x

Pia S said...

It’s been quite some time since I last paper pieced, I love the effect of paper on an image, here it looks like the clothes are made of real fabric and the card feels warm and cozy.