Today starts a new challenge at
with the theme of "Charming"...use a charm.
I copic coloured one of the newest images called "Autumn Joy" and this cutie
can be found here.
DP - A very old Recollections paper pad called Autumn
Martha Stewart Twine - stashed item
Charm - Michaels - another stashed item
Burlap - from my stash
Image framed using MFT Pierced Square Frames Die
Sentiment - LOTV
As always there is a wonderful prize for the winner this week
and a $30 Gift Certificate if the winner uses a TPS image.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
- Clear it out Challenge - ATG
- Incy Wincy Challenge - One for the Boyz
- Moving Along With The Times - Cute Animal
- OLLCB Challenge #188 - One for the Boys
- Pile it On Challenge #85 - Fur
- Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Photo Inspiration
- Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #261 - ATG
We'd love it if you could play along with us and stop by the blog to
view the inspiration created by my talented team mates if you can.