Wednesday 3 June 2015

Make it Colourful at TPS Challenge #206

Hi everyone, 
 I hope your week is going well. 
 I'm really enjoying the cooler temps this week 
after getting the much needed rain on the weekend.   

Today starts a new challenge at The Paper Shelter 
and our lovely team leader Marie has chosen a theme of "Make it Colourful".   
We would like to see bright primary colours like red, yellow, blue...etc).

I've chosen to colour up the gorgeous "Sport Star" available here
She so reminds me of my granddaughter who played on her schools b-ball team this year.
 The background paper is from a Karen Foster Sports paper pad. 
 Sentiment created in Word using WordArt.    
Lace and ribbon from my stash.


As always there are wonderful prizes to be won on the blog this week
 so I hope you get a chance to play along. We'd love to see you there.


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today,
hugs,

16 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Pat, oh wow stunning card love the whole design with the background and your colouring is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Pat, perfect background for your beautiful image.
Pauline
x

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant card Pat x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pat, I love the image, stunning colouring and fabulous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a great image Pat....just love your card

Anne

Laine said...

Beautiful colouring and such stunning design and detail Pat.
Laine
xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous Pat, love the image and your little run of flowers in the corner, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Pat this is absolutely fantastic what a beautiful image and such a cheerful theme and colours, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

BRILLIANT Pat...xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fantastic Pat. Just right for our Challenge. Great colours and fabulous layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Marjeta said...

Beautifull image in such bright colour. Love sport spirit from this card.

LP, Marjeta

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I LOVE love love love love this card, oh! yes I really like your card!

Pia S said...

A super card for a sporty young girl. Fun and colorful and your choice of paper couldn't have been more perfect!

Gail said...

Okay, so here we go...the perfect card. It has everything. The background is the wood look that my gym had, the flooring is perfect, the little image is cute and colored wonderfully...this card is perfect. I adore it and would love to make something similar with a guy basketball player on it. This is GREAT!!!! Hugs, Gail

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my, this is beyond adorable. Sensational coloring of the image.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh so super cute!!!