Saturday 4 October 2014

Pumpkin surprise

Hi everyone,
I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

I had a few minutes tonight so thought I would share with you a card I made recently.   This is a just for fun creation...couldn't resist colouring up this cute digi from AuroraWings called Kitten in a Pumpkin that can be found here.



Coloured with Copics and kept very clean and simple.

I still need practice colouring fur and am almost ready to give up
 on the strokes but as they say...practice, practice..perhaps it will get better.
 Inside DP is from Papertrey Ink.
 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Hiding in My Craft Room #168 Halloween Colours

Thanks for stopping by today.
hugs,
Pat K xx

14 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow Pat this is just tooooo cute! What a cute image and beautifully coloured, I think you have done an amazing job on the fur. Susan x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pat, I love the cute image and your colouring looks fabulous. Your CAS design is beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful,love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

A lovely fun card Pat and such gorgeous colours

Anne

Laine said...

Your creations are a delight Pat. Stunning image and your fabulous design detail.
Laine
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! my goodness, I don't think you need practice, it certainly looks like fur, just a gorgeous card with beautiful colours.

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Pat, such an adorable image - I can see why you just had to colour it, I love your clean design.
Pauline
x

Pia S said...

Such a darling kitten with fabulous fur! A very sweet CAS design, I like it very much!

Jacee said...

Lovely bright card Pat, such fabby colours and I love the image, great work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

Aww, so sweet and beautifully coloured.
Lorraine x

Pat said...

Lovely clean and simple card Pat, cute image beautifully coloured.

Pat xx

Gea said...

He,s clean and simpel and soo cute. Thank you for joining us brown Sugar Challenge. gr Gea B

coops said...

so gorgeous pat.sweet spooky image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw what a cute image.... love the coloring...Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge!